A feature for the website is the facility to add fixtures directly into an online calendar
Throughout the site you will see a link like this
Calendar Link http://tynemetbasketball.co.uk/calendar/22
To use the link copy the text from http:// eg (http://tynemetbasketball.co.uk/calendar/22)
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar.
- TIP: To avoid possible battery draining issues when using multiple calendar links, set fetch data to manual for each subscribed calendar.
Android & Google
In the calendar section of your GMail/Google Apps account there is a list on the left of calendars available to view.
At the bottom right of that list is the word "Add"
If you click this word and select "Add by URL" you can cut and paste the link. Ignore the checkbox about making it publicly available.
If you are using an Android phone this calendar will then sync to your Android phone, providing the account you add the calendar to is the account that you sync to your Android phone!